This post has already been read 2245 times!
Getting married is fun and exciting for many young people. They dream about it, talk about it and plan for that big day that changes everything. Everything actually changes from that day, the name, finger, status, accommodation and oftentimes location. It is fun and exciting to celebrate your wedding, anniversary and other occasions. It becomes a different ball game to have a beautiful wedding and a totally different one to have a beautiful and blessed home.
After the wedding you realize that the wedding was fun and the marriage is about function. The wedding was a party and the marriage is about the home. A lot of people can help you to make your wedding glamorous and beautiful but it that’s you to make your marriage beautiful. You can engage the services of an event planner to plan your wedding from start to finish but the whole event of your marriage, the sole responsibility rests on you to make it happen. Your wedding was just a one day, two days or maximum a one week event, but your marriage will last for years, day in and out with a whole lot of drama attached to it.
To plan your marriage and make your home beautiful, I would love if you can embrace these five tips. Remember, they are not exhaustive in nature but they’re guides I believe you can start with on your journey of a beautiful home.
The points are:
1. Make up your mind that you have made a good choice in your spouse, that needs you to be dedicated and committed to work with to becoming a great spouse. Don’t give up on your spouse and accept that you made a mistake.
2. Enjoy your spouse as a friend and refuse to be consumed in the responsibilities of being a wife/husband. Continue to enjoy your long talks, walk together, see a movie together and have fun like you always do.
3. Allow yourself to breath and take a break. Don’t be in the habit of acquiring assets and working too hard to impress your spouse at the expense of your intimacy.
4. Create a good room for trust. Trust your spouse not only in your heart, let he or she be aware that he or she is trusted.
5. Treat your husband as a king and your wife as a Queen, because that is who they are. Do it daily, you will be treated the same way.